GARLIC ROASTED TOMATOES
Topped with garlic, Garlic Roast Tomatoes is a simple and nutritious way to roast your tomatoes. This is full of luscious sweetness and mouth-watering tastes.
When I have a lot of tomatoes in the fridge, I like to make garlic roasted tomatoes.
When I received crates of Campari tomatoes this week, I decided to use them in this dish.
Aside from the fact that roasted tomatoes are so easy to prepare, they combine well with a wide variety of dishes and are a great source of vitamins and minerals.
It’s hard to imagine that this oven-roasted tomato dish takes 10 minutes to make! It’s that simple. Cutting the tomatoes in half is essential– then chop some garlic, and put them on a baking sheet.
Since the remainder of the preparation may be done in the oven, you can spend more time doing things you like rather than in the kitchen. This dish has just 68 calories per serving.
- cut into halves 1 1/2 lbs. (0.6 kg) of Campari tomatoes
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- 3 whole garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- a finely minced herb
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for about 30 minutes.
- Carefully place the tomatoes and garlic on a baking sheet. Tomatoes should be drizzled with olive oil, followed by garlic, salt, and black pepper. Slowly chop the parsley and scatter it over the tomatoes.
- Twenty minutes in the oven should do the trick. Serve it hot.