This is the most pleasing roasted tomato recipe with Italian flavor and herbs. The perfect accompaniment to any meal.
Most hotels I stayed at during my summer travels in Asia had breakfast buffets.
I’m a massive fan of Asian-style buffets, which feature stations presenting a wide variety of delectable options for breakfast.
In addition to a variety of hot entrees, the hotel offers a dish of herb-roasted tomatoes.
My favorite tomatoes of all time are these.
So, now that I have returned to California, I thought I’d share this delicious recipe with you.
Sweet, juicy, tangy, and fresh tomatoes are some of my favorite foods. They make me feel good just by eating them.
It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare these herb-roasted tomatoes, requiring only 5 simple ingredients.
Tomatoes that explode in your mouth are the ultimate result of this method.
They’re lovely with just about everything and go well with anything.
You can have this as a side dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Your main entree will be considerably more enjoyable because of the neutral flavor.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 62 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- BAKED SALMON
- CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA
- BROWN BUTTER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN
- GARLIC BUTTERFISH
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 lbs. Campari tomatoes, cut into halves
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Ensure your oven is at the temperature of 375 degrees.
- Tomatoes should be arranged on a baking sheet or sheet pan. Season the tomatoes w/ salt and freshly ground black pepper after tossing them in the olive oil and seasoning. Toss the tomatoes with the Italian spice and serve.
- Roast for 20 minutes in the oven. Serve immediately.
- You can use either ordinary or Roma tomatoes, as long as they are smaller.