Honey butter drizzled over sweet and sticky corns creates a mouthwatering combination. In just 12 minutes, you can make this delicious dish.
What a relief that Spring has finally arrived! All the seasonal delicacies that I have been missing since last year, such as corn, are something I can’t wait to get my hands on this year.
Since I had some corn on hand, I prepared these delicious but incredibly simple honey butter corn. Requiring something means you don’t want to waste time preheating the oven to roast corn; you simply want the corn now.
In just 12 minutes and with only four easy ingredients, you can prepare this delicious honey butter corn dish.
In the meantime, you boil the corn and prepare the honey butter mix. The honey butter, which is a combination of butter, salt, and sugar, is brushed upon each cooked corn after being drained of its water. Simple as that!
Using this recipe may intensify the sweet corn’s already-present sweetness even further. It doesn’t mask or overshadow the flavors of the food.
The honey butter brings the corn’s already juicy and delicious flavor to a new level. Serve these corns all Spring and summer long, and you’ll win the hearts of adults and children alike.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 224 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN
- SWEET CORN FRITTERS
- TEXAS TOAST GARLIC BREAD PIZZA
- GARLIC BUTTER EDAMAME
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 4 ears corns, cut into halves
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cook the corn for 10 minutes in boiling water, then drain.
- Gather your ingredients and prepare the Honey Butter Mixture by mixing the honey, butter, and chopped parsley.
- Mix the honey butter well with the corn before serving, or brush copious amounts of honey butter onto each ear of corn before serving. Serve at once.
- If you want the honey butter mixture to be spicier, add a dash or two of cayenne pepper.