PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CHIPS
Chips made with thinly sliced zucchini coated in Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs are a delicious appetizer. There are few calories in these oven-baked zucchini chips.
Zucchini chips with parmesan cheese are one of my favorite snacks, and I’ve perfected a recipe for them. At farmers markets and supermarkets, zucchini is at its peak right now.
Many people enjoy zucchini chips, but this recipe is unique in that the zucchinis are sliced very thinly, resulting in zucchini chips that are particularly crispy, light, and delectably tasty.
In just 10 minutes in the oven, you can enjoy the crispiest Parmesan zucchini chips you’ve ever had.
Zucchinis were eaten in large quantities by my little finicky eater, who had no idea that he was eating them. Check out the recipe, and you’ll see what I mean!
Each serving of this recipe contains only 304 calories.
- 226 g of sliced zucchini
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F,
- Slice the zucchini and toss with the olive oil in a large bowl.
- Mix the bread crumbs or Japanese panko with the Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper in a second large bowl before using.
- Separate the zucchini into batches and coat both sides with the bread crumb mixture. The zucchini should be placed on a parchment-lined baking pan (you will need two baking sheets). Place the zucchini in a tight row.
- Sprinkle each slice of zucchini with a little of the bread crumbs mixture that’s been left over.
- When the surface is browned, it is done baking. Another 10 minutes or so of baking is all that’s needed to get them to the point where they’re browned on the outside.
- Remove from heat and top with Ranch dressing. Serve.