One of the best ways in preparing cauliflower is to roast it with Parmesan cheese and then serve it. Cheese, butter, and simple ingredients are all you need for cheesy and buttery Cauliflower.
It just takes 10 minutes of active time to prepare this dish.
Recently, cauliflower has established itself as a popular side dish. In addition to roasted cauliflower, you can make cauliflower rice and mash it with butter, and you can even make a cauliflower steak.
EFFECTS OF CAULIFLOWER ON YOUR HEALTH
- There are numerous health benefits to eating cauliflower, including its high content of vitamins and minerals.
- Cancers of the bladder, breast, colon, prostate, and ovaries are just a few of the cancers that can be prevented and treated using this method.
- Folate, an essential nutrient for the prevention of birth abnormalities, is found in abundance in this food.
- It contains a lot of vitamin C, has no cholesterol or fat, and has a low sodium content.
RECIPE FOR CAULIFLOWER
Roasted cauliflower topped with grated Parmesan cheese is one of the best cauliflower dishes. It is possible to roast it whole, but I prefer it chopped.
CAULIFLOWER ROASTING TECHNIQUES
Cauliflower roasted in the oven is a snap. To begin, thoroughly clean the area with water to eliminate any dirt or debris. Before cutting into cauliflower steaks, blot the head dry with a paper towel. Pre-bake with Parmesan cheese by adding butter, salt and ground black pepper. Slice it thinly to create a tree shape for this dish. Slice the head off of the stem and discard the rest.
Just like this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower, you may cut the cauliflower into florets for a speedier and easier option.
Each serving of this recipe contains only 136 calories.
- 226 g of sliced cauliflower florets
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- ½ cup of parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter and olive oil should be tossed with the sliced cauliflower in a large bowl. Salt and black pepper are the best spices to use. Roast the cauliflower, in a single layer, on a baking sheet for 20-30 minutes, or until almost soft.
- Top with grated Parmesan and chopped parsley once it has been removed from the oven.
- Roast for another 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and the cauliflower is slightly browned. Serve hot, straight out of the oven.