When you’re too tired to prepare a full meal, this peanut sauce can be a lifesaver.
Super Delicious in Any Application!
You can put this peanut sauce on anything, which will taste fantastic. Use it to dip spring rolls, chicken satay, and pan-fried dumplings, or combine it with some noodles. Also, delicious drizzled over vegetables, meats, or tofu.
This versatile sauce pairs wonderfully with the peanut noodles I shared recently. You must not neglect to include the fresh garlic and ginger that will give your dish that special something.
Fresh garlic and ginger provide great flavor to the recipe.
You can adjust the seasonings in THIS SAUCE (but we recommend the fish sauce)!
The peanut sauce can be altered to suit your tastes. I know fish sauce is an ingredient that polarizes opinion, but trust me, it gives this dish a unique umami depth that you won’t find in any other. As with anchovy-based cookery, I assure you that any potential fishiness is pushed to the background.
However, if you’re trying to stick to a vegan diet, you may easily leave it out. You may also use vegan fish sauce instead.
Soy sauce, sesame oil, and optional extras like lime juice, chili oil, and sriracha are all things you may play around with to achieve the perfect flavor combination.
Try new things and put your stamp on it.
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons of hot water
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of fish sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of minced or grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of chili oil
- Put everything into a little bowl.
- Stir in hot water until the sauce is completely smooth. Another option is to use a food processor to achieve a silkier consistency.