Chipotle Lime Shrimp. A smokey chipotle chile pepper, lime juice, honey, and garlic on a skillet. It will take 15 minutes to prepare this, and it is quite tasty.
Chipotle chili powder has quickly become my favorite. I adore how the smokey flavor and increased heat from dried jalapenos make everything smell and taste so much better. This Chipotle Lime Shrimp is so good that I ate the whole skillet of shrimp by myself. This recipe is perfect for game day appetizers.
It’s also a fantastic weeknight meal when served with cilantro lime rice, spaghetti, or garlic noodles. It’s fantastic! Each serving of this meal has only 395 calories. I offer the following recipes for a healthy supper and a quick midweek dinner.
- 1 pound (0.4 kilograms) shelled, deveined, and tail-on shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- lime juice, 1 1/2 tbsp.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (chipotle) or more to taste
- salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon parsley or cilantro, chopped
- lime wedges, fresh
6 EASY STEPS: CHIPOTLE LIME SHRIMP
- Clean the shrimp by rinsing them in cold water, draining them, and patting them dry with paper towels. Remove from the equation.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet (cast-iron recommended) over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and stir it around with a spatula a few times.
- Stir in the shrimp and sauté them in the skillet.
- Stir in the honey, lime juice, Chipotle Chili Pepper, and salt until the shrimp are completely coated. Continue to sauté and turn the shrimp until both sides are thoroughly done.
- Stir in the parsley or cilantro until everything is nicely combined.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately with lime wedges. Before eating, squeeze the lime juice over the shrimp.