Chicken Noodles. Chicken and egg noodles are cooked together in a simple stir-fry for a weeknight meal that’s both delicious and easy to prepare, hence, chicken stir-fry noodles.
I found the inspiration for this chicken noodle dish in a cookbook I picked up at the store while strolling.
Luckily, I had some freshly made egg noodles available in the fridge. I know. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect. Finally, I was able to whip up a batch of these delicious chicken noodles for lunch.
Guess what the best part of this recipe is? You’re right! It’s the chicken.
You can’t beat Worcestershire sauce as a marinade ingredient; it’s the secret element that made all the magic in my chicken. Once the chicken had been pan-fried, I topped the plain fried egg noodles with the chicken, along with all the lovely juices from the chicken.
Now, if you’re wondering what the best noodle to use, you can quickly get all the materials you need at your local supermarket to make this noodle dish. Dried egg noodles are available if you can’t get fresh egg noodles.
There are just 588 calories in one serving of this meal.
- 170 g small pieces of skinless and boneless chicken thigh
- 300 g of fresh egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- ½ cup of shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup of shredded carrot
- 3 dashes of white pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Shaoxing wine
- ½ tablespoon of soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce
- Diagonally sliced scallion
- Sesame seeds
How To Cook: CHICKEN STIR-FRY NOODLES
- Coldwater should be used to rinse and drain the fresh egg noodles.
- For 15 minutes, combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and marinate the chicken.
- 1 tbsp. of oil should be heated in a wok. Immediately after the wok has been heated, add the chicken, and pan-fry it until both sides are slightly browned and blackened. To serve, scoop out the chicken from the wok and place it in a large mixing dish. Set aside.
- Reheat your wok with the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil after cleaning it. Stir-fry the garlic until it appears light brown or smells aromatic, about 30 seconds. Put the shredded cabbage and carrots into the wok and swirl them around for a few seconds before doing the next step.
- Add the water, noodles, oyster sauce, and a dash of soy sauce to the mixture. Stir-fry the noodles for a few more minutes, or until they are well cooked and well-combined with the seasonings. Take it out from the oven and divide it into two serving bowls. Chicken and its juices should be topped with sesame seeds and scallions on top of the chicken noodle soup. Serve right away.