This dish is an easy stir-fry recipe with chicken, ginger, and brown sauce made in China. Bok Choy Chicken This recipe is so healthy and tasty!
Bok choy is a healthy Chinese cabbage with white stems and green leaves that are a little bitter. There are many ways to cook them, like garlic bok choy.
They usually serve two or three types of vegetable stir-fry at Chinese restaurants: plain, garlic, or oyster sauce.
You pick your cooking styles, then the type of vegetable you like.
There are a lot of foods with protein in them, like chicken or shrimp. This Chinese Bok Choy Chicken recipe is a vegetable dish with chicken stir-fried together.
It is recommended to keep this in mind when you cook vegetables:
There is no point in killing your vegetables. They are already dead. The bok choy should be crisp and crunchy when it’s done.
There should be a lot of green and not many purples in the cooked vegetables. The stems and leaves should be shiny.
I like the combination of bok choy and chicken, but you can use a lot of other things to make great recipes.
Use shrimp, like little bok choy with shrimp. You’ll love this garlic mushroom bok-choy recipe because it’s so good for you! Add sliced fish balls or fish cake and tofu.
Eating raw Bok Choy is safe. To get rid of the dirt inside the stems and leaves, you should rinse them with cold water. Then you can eat them. It’s 100% safe. This meal is best when it is paired with another main dish. I’d like to recommend the following recipes for a healthy Chinese meal and a quick weeknight dinner.
China cabbage comes in second on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s list of 41 powerhouse fruits and vegetables based on how healthy they are. It has a lot of vitamin C and antioxidants like Sulforaphane and Carotenoids. At 188 calories each, this recipe isn’t too bad.
- Chicken breast- (boneless and skinless) cut into small pieces, 6 oz. (170 g)
- This recipe calls for 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of
- 8 ounces (226 g) This is: Bok choy (sliced into pieces)
- The ginger is 1 inch (2 cm) long and peeled and cut into small pieces.
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce
- Corn starch: 1/2 tablespoon
- A tablespoon of oyster sauce is enough for the sauce.
- A tablespoon of water
- 1/4 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 3 squirts of white pepper
- 1 tablespoon of wine
- 1/8 teaspoon of sugar
- Chicken should be marinated with the ingredients in the Marinade for 10 minutes before cooking. Mix all the sauce ingredients and stir until they are well mixed.
- Cut up the bok choy.
- Warm-up 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Quickly stir-fry until the chicken is opaque or white on top. Dish out and put away. So the chicken is soft and velvety smooth, this step makes sure the juice stays in the chicken.
- Add the ginger when the wok and oil are hot, and stir-fry it until it gets a little bit smelly. Then it is about time to add the chicken into the wok and stir a few times. Make sure everything is mixed together. In a wok, add the sauce and stir-fry the vegetables until the bok choy is cooked but still very crunchy. Don’t cook too much.
- Serve steamed white rice right away.