A simple recipe for oven-baked shrimp with a lot of garlic and butter. This 15-minute shrimp recipe yields moist, juicy, and flavorful results.
At home, broiled shrimp is one of the simplest shrimp dishes. Just a few minutes of cooking time is all that is needed to make this dish.
I will share my recipe to create the most extraordinary shrimp you’ll ever eat with my grilled shrimp with garlic butter dish.
An oven is required for broiling shrimp. You will cook shrimp using the broil function instead of baking them in just a few minutes.
Shrimp that has been grilled to perfection will always be moist and juicy.
When it comes to protein, garlic and butter are a match made in heaven, and they mix nicely with raw shrimp.
Before broiling, all you need to do is combine the shrimp with the garlic and butter combination.
You can use frozen shrimp. With or without the tail, they are available for purchase. I used shelled and deveined shrimp without tails for my grilled shrimp recipe with garlic butter.
I used shrimp from Argentina because they are incredible and almost as large as a jumbo shrimp. They also taste of sweet and saline sweetness.
Simply cut a few lemon wedges and put them beside the shrimp for an elegant presentation.
Make your own shrimp at home by squeezing fresh lemon juice over the shrimp that have been grilled with garlic butter.
During the holidays, this meal is ideal for entertaining.
Each serving of this meal has only 248 calories.
- 400 g of shrimp
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Lemon wedges
- Set the broiler to high heat.
- Pat the shrimp dry using paper towels after thawing them out of the freezer.
- Season the shrimp with salt and ground black pepper and transfer them to a baking dish.
- Add and thoroughly mix the butter and minced garlic to the shrimp.
- When the shrimps are cooked, remove them from the oven and set them on a serving platter.
- Immediately after removing from the oven, garnish with chopped parsley and serve.