Brownie butter cake combines the decadence of a brownie with the richness of a butter cake into one delectable and to-die-for cake! Prepare the brownies first, followed by the butter cake.
I will provide a stunning, rich, buttery, and indulgent Brownie Butter Cake recipe. I like butter cake so much, and my family adores butter cake with coffee.
Thus, you can understand why I am fond of this brownie butter cake—batter its cake, but better, because the bottom layer of the butter cake contains brownie.
Look at the photographs; I’m sure you can smell the buttery, rich chocolate scent emanating from the screen.
Said, this brownie butter cake is genius and delicious.
This dish requires two baking sessions: the brownie and the butter cake on top.
However, the time you spent as an investment is well worth it when you sink your teeth into the decadent, buttery, warm, chocolatey brownie butter cake. This recipe has a low-calorie count of 355 calories per serving.
- Dark chocolate, 140 g (5 oz (broken into pieces)
- Unsalted butter, 50 g (1/4 cup)
- 50 g (about 1/4 cup) caramelized sugar
- 35 g (1/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 120 g (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 100 g (1/2 cup) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 118 g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 2 g (about 1/4 tsp) baking soda
- 50 ml (3 1/2 tsp) milk (fresh)
- Aluminum foil greased and lined a 10cm x 20cm (4×8-in) loaf pan.
- Preheat the oven (preferably 350 degrees Fahrenheit 180 degrees Celsius).
- I suggest melting the chocolate and butter together in a small pot over low heat to make the brownies. Then serve when it has cooled down a bit. Make sure the brown sugar is thoroughly incorporated into the mixture.
- Combine nicely with the egg. Combine flour and buttermilk until thoroughly mixed. Fill prepared pan halfway with batter— bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven. Remove.
- To prepare a butter cake, mix butter and sugar until smooth. One at a time, add eggs, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Incorporate sifted flour and baking powder, alternate with new milk, and stir to make a batter.
- Spread butter cake batter over brownies and bake for 25-30 minutes or cooked at 160°C (320°F). In the center, insert a cake tester to check for doneness.