Cajun baked chicken with crispy skin is luscious, juicy, and tender. Only 10 minutes of active time are needed for this Cajun Chicken dish. Wow, this is very good!
Are you a fan of Cajun spices? If so, you’ll surely enjoy this treat since Cajun Chicken is out-of-this-world delicious.
This flavor is incredibly delicious when paired with Cajun-marinated grilled chicken.
Assemble a dish of succulent, juicy thighs of chicken that are perfectly charred and flavorful, thanks to Cajun ingredients. The flavor of this Cajun Chicken dish is out of this world.
Cajun Chicken is a cinch to prepare and can be done in a matter of minutes. Bake the prepared chicken in the oven; the active time is 10 minutes.
To begin, combine the ingredients for the Cajun marinade in the following order:
- Butter, melted, with no added salt.
- Cajun seasonings.
- Cayenne Pepper
As shown, Cajun seasoning was added to the marinade and cooked in the oven. It’s done, and you’ve had the finest chicken meal ever!
I prefer chicken thighs over chicken breasts when it comes to baking chicken. When it comes to oven baking, chicken thighs are juicy and soft, making them an excellent choice.
Deboned chicken thighs with skin on are preferred over boneless and skinless chicken thighs, although both are acceptable.
My favorite way to bake chicken is that it results in moist, tender, and juicy flesh with a beautifully browned outside. Heavenly!
Chicken thighs are baked at 400F. It is easier to cook because the chicken has been deboned (20-25 minutes). Depending on the size of your chicken thighs, the cooking time will vary.
Each serving of this dish contains just 522 calories. Please check out the following, which is nutritious and convenient for midweek dinners.
- Skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs weighing 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, warmed in a saucepan
- McCormick Gourmet Cajun Seasonings: 1 tbsp
- Honey, 1 tbsp.
- a pinch of salt
- Pinches of cayenne pepper.
- Keep the skin on the chicken thighs after deboning them. Deboning chicken thighs is easy if you follow these simple instructions.
- Melted butter, Cajun Seasonings, honey, salt, and cayenne pepper are all combined in a small bowl for this dish. Make sure everything is thoroughly combined by giving it a good stir.
- Using a fork, combine the Cajun butter mixture with the chicken. Make a 30-minute marinade with the chicken.
- Preheat the oven (for up to 400°F or 207°C). The Cajun-marinated chicken should now be placed in a baking dish and baked. The chicken is cooked through in about 20 to 25 minutes, at which point it should be browned on the outside. The skin should be browned appropriately after about 10 seconds of broiling.
- Prepare a serving tray with the chicken and Cajun sauce from the baking dish. Serve the delectable chicken with the side sauce. Serve the chicken immediately after slicing it up.