Chicken breasts that don’t have bones are easy to make and are healthy and juicy. They are marinated with garlic, paprika, and honey. This recipe is one of the most suggested for oven-baked boneless chicken breast that only needs a few simple ingredients. It’s great for a weeknight dinner!
Many people love boneless chicken breasts because they’re so easy. Take away the chicken skin and breast bones. Cook or bake the chicken breasts, and you’ll have a quick, easy meal.
Most people end up with dry and tough meat if they don’t. There are many recipes for boneless chicken breast, but this one is one of the tastiest and the best boneless chicken breast recipes. People love it.
This simple chicken breast recipe needs the following:
- Chicken breasts without bones or skin.
- In olive oil, garlic, and salt
- Honey and lemon juice
- Smoked paprika is what you’ll find in this dish.
- The salt and pepper
You can make boneless chicken breasts by baking them in the oven. When you cook chicken in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 to 18 minutes, you will have the best chicken recipes!
A lot of chicken breasts have been dry and tough, and they taste like worn-out leather shoes, so I’m sure you’ve had enough of them.
It takes a long time to bake. 400°F or 425°F oven heat makes chicken cook quickly.
The chicken should not be over-baked. Remember that when the meat is done cooking, it should be at 165°F inside. When the chicken meat turns apparent, it’s done.
It will be juicy and moist. Overcooking and baking the chicken will make it tough, dry, and chewy.
Bake chicken breasts for 15 minutes at 400°F. If you want a thicker cut, bake it for an extra 3 minutes after you start.
Know that when the thickest part of the chicken is white and no longer pink, it is done cooking.
Over-baking the chicken can make it tough. There are two ways to ensure your food is done: use a meat thermometer, or look for a thick spot.
Cover it with a thick sheet of aluminum foil to avoid drying. Here, we’ll make sure that the chicken juice doesn’t get dry.
There is another way to do this. You can put a baking pan with 1 inch of water inside the oven. The steam from the water will keep the chicken moist and juicy.
This recipe has 251 calories in each one. Serve this dish with other healthy foods. I’d like to show you these recipes to make a healthy meal and a quick weeknight dinner.
- 1 pound (0.4 kg) The chicken breasts have no skin or bones.
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- 2 to 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 Half a tablespoon of honey
- Because it’s so spicy, you should only use about 1/4 teaspoon of it.
- In this case, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt or more to your liking
- A tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- To serve: 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley and a few lemon wedges
- The oven is set to 400° F (207°C). In a paper towel, wipe down the boneless chicken breasts until dry. The bottom of the chicken is cut. Boneless chicken breasts are being marinated.
- Take some olive oil and massage it all over the chicken breasts.
- 3. Add honey, smoked paprika, lemon juice, salt, and ground black pepper to the chicken to make it taste better. Stir the chicken and make sure that it’s well mixed. Set it aside, let it marinate for about 15 minutes, and then serve it.
- In a baking dish with parchment paper, move the chicken breasts. Bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until the inside of the chicken breasts are cooked all the way through.
- Change the oven setting to broil. Broil the chicken until the surface is a little brown (1 to 2 minutes). Top with chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges right away after taking them out of the oven. Keep the juice that comes out of the chicken. Serve the chicken and the juice together.