Fantastic sauce made with only 5 ingredients that will blow your mind. It’s effortless, and you can put it on any kind of poultry or seafood, including salmon, shrimp, scallops, and carrots. This miracle sauce makes weeknight dinners a snap.
HONEY GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
Honey, garlic, and butter are all you need to make a tasty and simple sauce.
Thoney garlic butter is fantastic on everything from chicken to fish to shrimp to scallops to carrots. Even though it only contains a few simple components, this sauce manages to taste more sophisticated than it actually is.
Honey garlic butter has to be one of my all-time favorite sauces. I wanted to share the recipe for this wonderful sauce with you because I use it in many of my meals. Honey, garlic, butter, salt, and parsley are the only five ingredients needed to make this sauce.
To make an excellent sauce, though, you must ensure that each ingredient is in the correct proportion.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
This honey garlic butter recipe benefits significantly from the use of fresh garlic. You can mince garlic by hand if you don’t have a garlic press. Any protein you desire can be seasoned with this mixture.
Keep the garlic butter sauce in the fridge for a few days by doubling or tripling my recipe.
SO MANY USES
If you’re making chicken, simply cook it in a skillet or oven until it’s done, and then serve it with the sauce. To make shrimp or scallops, sauté the shrimp or scallops and then mix the sauce with them to create a sticky, sweet, and savory dish.
Baked fish can be topped with a honey garlic butter sauce after being baked in the oven. Dinner has never been so simple on a weeknight, and the results are wonderfully delicious.
What is the average number of calories in one serving?
- Each serving of this recipe contains only 34 calories.
With this recipe, what are its complementary dishes?
I’ve compiled a collection of recipes that are both healthy and quick enough to prepare on a weeknight.
- BROWN BUTTER HONEY GARLIC SCALLOPS
- BROWN BUTTER GARLIC HONEY ROASTED BROCCOLI
- BROWN BUTTER GARLIC HONEY ROASTED CARROTS
- BROWN BUTTER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley
- Melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. You can also add cayenne pepper and minced parsley if desired. Once the salt is entirely dissolved, continue to stir vigorously until the mixture is smooth. Refrigerate for up to a few days before serving.
- Cayenne pepper is a flavor enhancer that I enjoy using in my cooking. It adds a smoky flavor.