GARLIC HERB PARMESAN CROUTONS
Homemade croutons that are superior than store-bought in flavor and crispness. This quick and simple meal takes only 25 minutes to prepare from start to finish!
This recipe’s croutons taste so fresh compared to the “old” and “stale” taste of store-bought croutons.
Crispy, light, and bursting with crunch, they’re the perfect snack.
Garlic herb, for real. The best homemade croutons are parmesan croutons!
In addition, the whole process takes less than 25 minutes, from start to finish. It’s simple, quick, and delicious!
CROUTON MAKING INSTRUCTIONS
Because this croutons recipe is so simple to put together, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. It’s hard to overstate how good slices of day-old bread and a few fresh herbs can be. This snack is great to use up any remaining bread that you may have on hand.
IS THERE A RECOMMENDED BREAD FOR THIS RECIPES FORMULA?
When creating croutons, I use slices of standard sandwich bread instead of Italian bread or filling cubes. It’s a win-win situation because they look great and are less expensive to make.
FRESH HERBS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE.
I use fresh parsley when I make garlic herb Parmesan croutons, but you can use any fresh herbs that you choose. You can also definitely make this recipe without any herbs if you just want garlic croutons.
Croutons are a favorite of everyone, so who knows?
I’m hoping that you can make your own croutons, too.
There are 251 calories in a serving of garlic herb Parmesan croutons.
- 5 cloves of lightly pounded garlic
- 4 pieces of bread sliced into ¾’’ cubes
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of finely grated Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley leaves
- Set the oven to 350°F.
- Simmer the garlic, parsley, salt, and oil for three minutes in a small pot.
- Garlic can be thrown away.
- Add the bread cubes with the oil mixture in a bowl, then spread them out on a baking sheet lined with parchment-lined in a single layer.
- An eight-minute baking time should be set aside in the middle oven.
- Bake the croutons for an additional 5 minutes, or until golden brown, before topping with the Parmesan.
- Let the croutons cool before adding the extra salt.
- Croutons can be stored for one week in an airtight container.
- Top your green salad with the croutons.