GARLIC PARMESAN ROASTED MUSHROOMS
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Mushrooms is buttery and delectable garlic and Parmesan cheese stuffed oven roasted mushrooms. Preparation time is 8 minutes.
When I’m in the mood for something unusual, I prepare these incredible, buttery, garlicky, and cheesy garlic Parmesan roasted mushrooms.
I used packaged Parmesan cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and plenty of garlic for this dish. Try it; it’s delicious! Roasted mushrooms are a simple yet tasty side dish.
After 12 minutes in the oven, you’ll have the ideal oven-roasted mushrooms filled with nourishment for the young ones. This dish has a calorie count of 52 per serving.
- Cremini or white mushrooms, 12 oz. (340 g), stems trimmed
- melted butter, 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons)
- 4 garlic cloves, puréed or coarsely minced
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 tbsp. kraft grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven (suggested temperature is 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 degrees Celsius).
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with paper towels.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic, salt, parmesan cheese, and parsley in a medium mixing bowl. Combine thoroughly. Toss the mushrooms into the mixture and thoroughly blend.
- For 12 minutes, roast the mushrooms. At the ten-minute mark, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the mushrooms and roast for an additional two minutes. Serve soon after removing from the oven.