GARLIC SESAME NOODLES
Garlic Sesame Noodles are Asian spaghetti flavored with soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, and sesame seeds. This is a delectable and straightforward meal that takes 15 minutes to prepare.
Soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, and sesame oil are used to flavor this garlic sesame noodle.
It’s the Asian-inspired spaghetti noodle meal that is simultaneously delectable.
This dish is so simple and fuss-free that you won’t even need to heat a pan.
Simple peasy requires no extensive cleaning or wiping off the stovetop or kitchen counter.
The garlic, sesame oil, and seeds impart a delicious and fragrant flavor. I paired this with garlic herb sautéed mushrooms for a simple yet satisfying supper. This recipe has a low-calorie count of 338 calories per serving.
- 226 g (8 oz.) dried spaghetti
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 scallion stalks, trimmed and sliced into tiny rings
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1-2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- Carefully cook the pasta as directed on the box until al dente.
- Add all the sauce ingredients and whisk well to incorporate in a small bowl. Assure that all of the sugar has melted into the sauce. Stir in the garlic and sesame seeds until thoroughly combined.
- Drain the pasta in a colander after it is done. Transfer the noodles to a large mixing bowl and toss with the sauce and scallions. Serve right away.