POTATO RECIPES – GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES
Garlic Roasted Potatoes are a simple and delicious way to roast potatoes with garlic, butter, and olive oil. This is one of the most extraordinary oven-roasted potato recipes.
Roasted potatoes are one of the most delicious potato dishes ever created!
Oven-roasted potatoes are the most acceptable way to prepare and cook potatoes. You may use red or yellow potatoes or a combination of the two.
These delectable garlic roasted potatoes make an excellent side dish for almost anything.
Additionally, you may bake baby potatoes in the oven because they are effortless to consume. Each mouthful is flavorful and delectable!
Simple ingredients go a long way when it comes to potatoes. The following components are required:
- Baby potatoes
- Unsalted butter
- Virgin olive oil
- Pepper cayenne
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
This straightforward dish requires about ten minutes of active time.
Prepare the potatoes and combine them thoroughly with the remaining ingredients.
After 15 minutes, flip potatoes over and baste with oil; continue roasting for an additional 15-20 minutes before serving.
Please follow my baking recommendations below for the best outcomes.
Combine olive oil and unsalted butter in a small saucepan.
Cut the potatoes into Hasselback and stuff each slice with garlic, butter, and herb.
To make the most incredible roasted potatoes that are soft, buttery, and garlicky, baste them with olive oil and butter during the roasting process.
It will take around 35-45 minutes to cook in the oven. To test for doneness, pierce through with a fork. If the interior is soft, the dish is finished. This potato dish has a calorie count of only 221 per serving. Due to the low-calorie count, this is a nutritious recipe.
- 1 pound (0.4 kg) cleaned and rinsed young potatoes
- 2 teaspoons melted salted butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 pinch sodium chloride
- 1 cayenne pepper pinch
- 3 sprigs freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat the oven (I suggest 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 degrees Celsius).
- Slice each potato horizontally on a wooden spoon. Set aside a small bowl and combine all ingredients (excluding cayenne and cayenne pepper) until well-combined. Mix thoroughly to get the best results. Spread the garlic mixture evenly over the potatoes and toss to coat. Place the garlic mixture inside potato incisions—salt and pepper the potatoes before roasting them in a baking dish.
- Turn the potatoes over (approximately 15 minutes) and baste with the garlic oil. Continue roasting for a further 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately after removing from heat and garnishing with parsley.