Chili Lime Corn. Seasoned fresh corn with a chili-lime spice blend. You’ll want seconds of this chili lime corn recipe since it’s so good.
Corn with chili and lime. I’m confident I’ve piqued your interest. Am I right?
Picture this sweet, juicy, smoky corn seasoned with a chili-lime spice blend, roasted topped with melted butter. My mouth is watering just at the thought of it.
It’s hard to think that summer is coming to an end, but the largest Labor Day weekend is still ahead of us. So, if you want to go out on a high note this summer, bake some incredibly wonderful chili lime corn. Thank me later!
Partner your corn with cilantro lime chicken (or chili lime chicken), grilled honey cajun shrimp, and the finest coconut water lemonade, and you’ve got yourself the best summer BBQ and cookout ever. The excellent news is each serving of this recipe has only 97 calories.
The best part about this chili lime corn dish is that it can be made any time of year. Cook in the oven or using a grill pan indoors.
- 4 ears of shucked corn
- Lime wedges
- 2 teaspoons of softened and unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt
- Cooking spray
HOW TO COOK CHILI LIME CORN
- Mix the chili powder, kosher salt, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Using your hands, rub the spice mixture all over the corn.
- Over medium heat, warm a grill pan. Using cooking spray, coat the grill pan. Cook for 10 minutes until corn is thoroughly cooked through. Rotate the corn occasionally to ensure that it is evenly cooked.
- Take the corn out of the pan. Lime zest and butter go on top of the corn. Serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Before eating, squeeze some lime juice into the corn.