Chinese Roast Pork. The tastiest and crispiest Chinese roast pork belly may be made at home by following this simple method.
When it comes to Chinese roast pork, there’s really no such thing as too much crispy fried pork belly.
My mouth is watering at the thought of this dish.
Pork belly roasted in the Chinese style calls for this recipe, and it does not disappoint! It’s so delicious that I can’t stop eating it.
Worrying is impossible with this recipe.
Pork crackling and pork belly that melts in your mouth are a guarantee when you order from me.
To find a better recipe online, look no further. There is no need to puncture the pork skin in this recipe, and there is no vinegar.
Before roasting the pork belly, there is no need to pre-boil the pig belly. Plus, only a few steps are needed in this recipe.
Crispy pig cracklings are the final product.
In addition to being juicy and tender, the pork belly is dripping with melt-in-your-mouth fat. It also has a salty and fragrant flavor. Garlic and five-spice powder give the dish its distinctive scent.
Each serving of this meal has only 446 calories.
- 1 kg of pork belly
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of five spice powder
- Kosher salt
HOW TO COOK CHINESE ROAST PORK
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the pan of water approximately on the bottom third of the oven rack. The rack above the pig belly should roast the pork belly.
- Wash the pork and pat dry it with paper towels. Rub the meat side of the belly with the five-spice powder after making horizontal slits on both sides.
- Insert each clove of garlic into the pork belly and push it firmly into the meat.
- Spread the salt evenly over the pork belly’s surface.
- Prepare a wire rack to hold the pork belly.
- Roast the pork belly for one hour in the upper third of the oven. The oil will drip into the water in the bottom pan while baking. To achieve this, bake the salt crust until it develops and hardens. Add water as necessary to the pan underneath.
- To avoid the garlic from being pushed out during the roasting process, place the cloves of garlic into the horizontal slits as deep as possible.
- To remove the salt crust from the pork belly, remove it from the oven and discard it.
- Set the oven temperature to 465°F (240°C) and roast the pork belly for an additional 40 minutes. Allow to cool for ten minutes after removing from oven.
The best way to eat this meal is to cut it up and serve it right away with some chili sauce and hoisin sauce.