Cilantro Lime Salmon. Cilantro Lime Salmon is the greatest and easiest salmon ever! Ten minutes of hands-on time, followed by the remainder of the cooking time in the oven.
Two of my favorite ingredients are cilantro and lime.
Salmon fillet with the same flavor combination?
Is it possible to visualize the sensation of biting into a piece of salmon?
Garlic, lime juice, and cayenne pepper can mask salmon’s fishy flavor for some people. But in my recipe, you’ll just taste the fresh, flavorful salmon.
I can’t get enough of the cilantro lime salmon. On top of that, it can be prepared in less time and with fewer ingredients than you might think.
The most excellent part of this recipe is that it just requires approximately 10 minutes of active time because the oven is doing all the heavy lifting.
When it comes to cooking salmon, the time required is really short—only 15 minutes or so. However, some salmon fillets are thicker than usual, so be sure to check the doneness before serving.
There are only 457 calories in one serving of this meal. It’s time for a meal!
- 400 g of salmon fillet
- 3 dashes of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 ¼ tablespoons of lime juice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Set oven to 375°F for about 30 minutes.
- Put and mix the cayenne pepper salt, while half of the cilantro goes into a small bowl with the olive oil. Make sure everything is thoroughly combined by vigorously stirring it.
- While the oven is heating up, marinate the fish in the marinade.
- To bake the salmon, place it on a baking sheet coated with aluminum foil or parchment paper, and bake it for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with the remaining cilantro, and serve with lime wedges as a garnish. Serve at once.