Chicken Kebab (Kabob) – Take your chicken dish to the next level with this easy kebab (kabob) recipe. Promise, this will be the juiciest and finest kebab (kabob) you will ever have! Marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, garlic, and cumin, and threaded on skewers. It’s fantastic!
But first, what is Kebab (Kabob)?
Kebab, also known as Kabob or Kebob, is just marinated meat threaded on skewers and barbecued over an open flame. Kebab is one of the most delectable chicken recipes ever created.
No doubt, this chicken kebab is a crowd favorite because of its juiciness and savory taste. Plus, they are effortless to prepare. Trust me; this chicken kebab recipe is all you’ll need this summer!
In order to marinate the chicken, I utilized the following secret ingredients, which resulted in a tasty and juicy dish.
CHICKEN KEBAB MARINADE
What’s the secret? It is the marinade that gives grilled chicken skewers their unique flavor. If you’re looking for juicy and flavorful chicken, this is the recipe for you.
For my recipe’s marinade, I use the following ingredients:
- Minced garlic.
- Lemon juice.
- Olive Oil. Olive oil helps keep the meat moist and juicy by trapping the chicken’s natural juices.
- Ground cumin. Kebabs benefit from the addition of ground cumin, giving it a richer, more complex flavor.
- Paprika. Provides a spice.
Now, the question is, is it healthy? Of course! Aside from its just 151 calories per skewer and being low in fat, this menu contains lean chicken and healthy seasonings. In fact, kebabs are an excellent option for prepping meals for the week. You can have a healthy supper every day by serving it with a portion of marinated tomatoes.
Is there a particular dish that goes well with KEBABS?
Yes, there is. Ideally, it is served with grilled dishes such as shrimp kebabs, mushroom kebabs, summer beverages and drinks, and grilled veggies like zucchini.
- 340 g of skinless and boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil (to be used for grilling)
- 1 ½ tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of paprika
- 1 ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley leaves
3 Easy Steps to Cook Chicken Kebab
- 1. Cut 16 cubes of chicken. See to it that they are equal in size. Pat dry and then marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Use a metal skewer or a bamboo skewer to thread four pieces of chicken meat altogether. Make four skewers by repeating the previous step and then set them aside.
- 3. Grill the chicken kebabs on your outdoor grill or indoor grill until done. Continuously brush the chicken with olive oil as it cooks on the grill. Serve at room temperature.
For bamboo skewer users, soak the bamboo overnight in cold water to not get burned while grilling. This could be best with very hot chicken fried rice for your preference.