Chocolate chip banana bread uses simple ingredients that are easy to make and moist. This recipe for chocolate chip banana bread is delicious!
I adore bananas and chocolate, so I decided to make the best chocolate chip banana bread with these two components.
This recipe is inspired and adapted from Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food magazine; as you can see, it’s soft, moist, and chock-full of chocolate chips.
This recipe makes a fragrant, moist, and delectable cake. Even after a few days, it remains soft and tastes as if newly made! Simple ingredients are required for this quick DIY recipe:
- Flour (all-purpose)
- yogurt with sour cream
- Chips of chocolate or chocolate
The procedure is straightforward and easy. Before adding the eggs, mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the mashed banana with the sour cream until everything is well mixed. Slowly add the flour and thoroughly combine. Add the chocolate chips or chunks to the mix. Preheat the oven (350°F) and bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
It is possible to use plain yogurt in place of sour cream. The bread is moistened with sour cream and plain yogurt. It is possible to keep it in an airtight container (i.e., Tupperware) for up to 3 days (or up to 3 months). Before serving, reheat in a toaster oven. This recipe has a low-calorie count of 528 calories per serving.
- 1 unsalted butter stick (113 g), room temperature
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, measured out with a spoon and leveled
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- a half teaspoon of fine salt
- 1 pound of sugar
- 2 eggs, big
- 1 1/2 cups overripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp. soured cream
- 1 teaspoon extract de vanille
- 6 ounces (170 g) finely chopped chocolate chips or bittersweet chocolate
HOW TO COOK CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD
- Preheat the oven (350 degrees Fahrenheit or 176 degrees Celsius). A 5″ x 9″ loaf pan should be butter and flour. Combine the flour, baking soda, and fine salt in a sieve. To combine the ingredients, whisk them together.
- For 3 minutes, beat the butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Reduce the speed to low and add the eggs one time, beating well after each addition.
- 3. Add the mashed banana, sour cream, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle in the flour mixture, a spoonful at a time, until thoroughly combined. Stir in the chocolate chunks until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Preheat the oven (350°F) and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool for 8-10 minutes in the pan. Then place it on a wire rack to cool entirely. Store the final result in an airtight container for 3 days or freeze for 3 months.