Chocolate Chip Brownies are a rich, chocolate-filled, sweet, and addicting treat that you won’t want to miss.
For a little while, I’ve been gone, but I’m overjoyed that my contributor is helping me fill in the gaps with fresh baking recipes.
Following the release of the brownie butter cake recipe, I realized how much my readers enjoy baking and chocolate and brownies. So this recipe for chocolate chip brownies is for you. I staked together chocolate chip cake brownies that are rich, moist, and scrumptious.
There are many different types of brownies, such as basic baked brownies, chocolate mint, salted caramel, peanut butter, and so on, but in my opinion, nothing tops chocolate chip brownies.
Thanks to the white chocolate chips and chopped pistachio, every bite of these cake pieces are incredibly indulgent and sinful. It’s a recipe that no one, even the pickiest eater, will be able to resist. If you’re seeking the best brownie recipe, go no further.
I’ll allow the photographs in this post to speak for themselves and persuade you. This chocolate chip brownie recipe is a keeper because it consistently produces fudgy, chocolatey, moist, and just excellent brownies. It’s worth a shot. This recipe has a serving size of 407 calories.
- 1 cup softened butter, plus additional for greasing
- 5 12 ounces dark chocolate, broken into pieces (155 g)
- 12 CUP FLOUR (SELF-RAISING)
- 2/3 cup sugar (superfine)
- 4 beaten eggs
- 12 cup pistachio nuts, chopped (I used walnuts)
- 3 12 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped (100 g)
- sifted confectioners sugar for dusting
HOW TO BAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP BROWNIES
- Preheat the oven (350 degrees Fahrenheit or 180 degrees Celsius). A 9-inch (23-cm) square baking pan should be greased and lined.
- In a heatproof dish positioned over a pot of simmering water, combine the dark chocolate and butter. Set aside to cool after stirring until totally melted.
- Sift the flour and superfine sugar into a separate mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and chocolate mixture, then add into the flour and sugar mixture and beat well.
- Combine the nuts and white chocolate in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the ingredients onto the prepared pan and spread evenly with a palette knife.
- Bake the chips for 30-35 minutes (or until firm to the touch) around the edges in a preheated oven. Before placing it on a wire rack, thoroughly cool it first for 20 minutes in the pan.
- Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar.
- Serve cut into 12 squares.