Cilantro Lime Chicken Kebab. Garlic, cilantro, and lime juice marinade tender chicken kebabs. Easy and delicious chicken-kebab recipe!
In my kitchen, summer arrives early. Even though it’s been warm in California since January, I still can’t wait for the actual summer to begin.
It’s only a matter of time, and the entire summer is almost here. As a result, I’ve started experimenting in the kitchen and creating new dishes.
This summer, I wanted to ensure that you have new, easy, and delicious dishes.
Grilling, kebabs, cold drinks, and summer gatherings are some of my favorite things, and I’ve got the perfect recipe for you to get your summer started with a bang.
You can’t stop eating these succulent and savory meat-on-a-sticks when you thread them onto skewers and transform them into kebabs with the famous cilantro lime chicken.
This cilantro lime chicken kebab recipe just requires garlic, cilantro, lime, dried chili flakes, and olive oil. Make sure to marinate it for 30 minutes or more for the most outstanding flavor.
For about 10 minutes on each side, until fully cooked through and slightly browned, heat your grill to medium-high. A 400F oven for 15-20 minutes is all that is needed to prepare delicious kebabs.
Isn’t it convenient to use skewers to serve food? Nothing needs to be cleaned up! Now I know what I’ll be eating all year long. It’s time to eat!
There are only 86 calories in one serving of this meal.
- 400 g of skinless and boneless chicken breast. Cut it into cunes.
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pinch of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Limed wedges
- Bamboo skewers
HOW TO COOK CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN KEBAB
- Place your bamboo skewers in a bowl of cold water to soak.
- You may use a food processor such as a blender to blitz the ingredients together until they’re well-combined but don’t overwork it. Toss the chicken in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and coat it thoroughly. Allow at least 30 minutes of marinating time, but ideally 2 hours.
- On each bamboo skewer, insert three pieces of chicken. Light the grill and cook the chicken for 10 minutes on each side, basting with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Remove the chicken from the grill when it’s cooked through and has a smattering of char on the outside. Serve with lime wedges right away.
These cilantro lime kebabs can be baked instead of grilled. Grill for 15-20 minutes, or until the surface is slightly browned, at 400F.